Saracen Horse Feeds British Dressage Team Quest
Get together with a group of three of four friends or fellow riders and have a go at Team Quest. The key points to know about Team Quest are:
- There are three levels (Intro, Prelim and Novice) and two age categories for teams – Under 21 (for riders up to the end of the year of their 21st birthday) and Open (all ages)
- In Team Quest competitions each team member rides their test as an individual with the best three scores contributing to the overall team total
- Each team may be made up of either three or four combinations
- You can register a maximum of seven riders to your team with an unlimited number of reserve horses. Do you have too many reserve riders? Why not create another Quest team!
- The highest team total wins the competition which adds valuable points to team rankings on the Team Quest Regional leader boards
- The top 25 teams in each region do battle at a Regional Final before earning a place at the Team Quest National Championships!
Go solo in My Quest to have a shot at the prestigious My Quest Championship titles. Following the same format as Team Quest and with qualifiers taking place at the same BD Quest shows, choose the Open or Under 21 section and start qualifying at Intro, Prelim or Novice level! The key points to know about My Quest are:
- My Quest points are earned in line with the percentage achieved at each show
- Your five best My Quest scores count towards a place on the regional leader boards, with the top 30 ranked riders going on to the Regional Finals
- The top four from each Regional Final will then progress to the My Quest National Championships
- If you’ve competed in more than five qualifier shows, your five best scores will count and your lowest results will be dropped
- You can compete at 2 consecutive levels in My Quest and aim for more than one Championship each year
Please refer to the rule book for eligibility and rules of Quest Championships and Regional Finals.
Quest Regional Finals and National Championships 2021
To qualify for the Quest Regional Finals the season will run between 29 March - 31 August 2021. Those within a qualifying position will then be invited to their Quest Regional Final by email. The Quest season will end with the Quest National Championships.
Please see the major dates for all Regional Final and Quest National Championship venues and dates:
|Event End Date||31-08-2021|
|Registration Start Date||29-03-2021|
|Forces Equine Contact||Debi Heath French|
|Eligibility||Forces Equine Members only|