Cotswold Cup Series 70cm (SOUTH)
This is a trial series for 2021 with a hope to extend the 70cm series for 2022.
Qualifying Criteria (note – this is different criteria to the Cotswold Cup series):
1st – 10th at any of the qualifying legs will make you eligible for the Championships to be held as one section at Waverton on Sunday 25th July 2021.
Rosette, Sash & Prize to the top placed Forces Equine Member
- Start Fee
- Cotswold Cup Booking Fee
Prizes in kind at all qualifying venues.
Generous prizes in kind for 1st – 10th at the Championships, including rosettes, sashes and a trophy
Entries will open approx 5 weeks before each event date and will be taken on a first come, first served basis on
Register your interest through our Eventing SPoC PC Jenna Hastings
2021 Rules: **RULES MAY VARY FROM VENUE TO VENUE
• There will not be a separate section in the 70cm for Juniors and Seniors. There will however, be a separate prize for the highest placed Junior (under 18).
• Points are not accumulated across the three events (Waverton (1), Oxstalls (1), Oxstalls (2)). A simple 1st – 10th place system will decide who qualifies.
• Horse and rider combinations must not have competed at or above 90cm in the preceding two seasons.
• Horses must be at least 5 years of age. Age calculated from the 1st January in the year it was foaled.
• Horses must be entered in their full passport name.
• Riders can ride more than one horse at the Championships providing they have qualified.
• All government Covid rules will apply as per the guidelines at the time of competition.
• The Cotswold Cup reserve the right to amend or update the rules at any time.
|Event End Date||29-05-2021|
|Entries Open||10th April 2021|
|Forces Equine Contact||PC Jenna Hastings|
|Eligibility||Forces Equine Members only|