By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.forcesequine.com/
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below govern your use of the Forces Equine website and its services. Forces Equine is operated by Forces Equine Ltd, Company Registration Number 08203892, on behalf of the Ministry of Defence, but not an official body of. When Forces Equine is mentioned below it will refer to Forces Equine Ltd and will cover its volunteers or directors.
Terms and conditions for an online account
This section of the Terms and Conditions concerns the use of the website and the use of the online offers and other saving options on the website. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, and do not hold Forces Equine or any of its volunteers or accountable for any information contained or not contained with the website.
Forces Equine provides discounts for members or companies offering equitation goods and services. The transactions that take place with these companies are done through their external sites and thus are not completed on the Forces Equine website. Thus, it is the companies that are responsible for the transaction security on any purchases made. Forces Equine provides all its members the ability to interact, promote and experience equitation associated events and information that enables the sporting environment to thrive and offer the best to its members that it can offer.
- Forces Equine reserves the right to remove any user from the site, freeze their account and revoke their membership without warning if it feels the member is a breach to security or could be in the future.
- Forces Equine reserves the right to remove any user found to be abusing the discounts or other services or any other call to actions provided and ban them from the website. This can be conducted without the consent of the member.
- Registered members are responsible for the safe keeping of their user names and passwords and must make sure that they take all necessary steps not to disclose information for unauthorised users. Forces Equine reserves the right to ask any of its members to change their password at any point it deems necessary to protect their account.
- Members must not create multiple accounts or try to change their membership number. Members must not lend or grant others their permission to use their membership rights. If any member is found to abuse the use of their membership, then their account will be deleted without explanation or proof. That member will no longer be able to re-apply for another membership. If a password is forgotten or lost, then the user must go through the appropriate route of the forgotten password link. Members must contact the Forces Equine Head Office team if this cannot be achieved or if further problems occur through the Help Centre area of the website.
- Payments made by card; Debit or Credit card, WADAEC will appear on your bank statement.
- The use of this website is reserved for those of the UK's Defence Community, Police Service, Ambulance Service and Fire Service. This includes the Serving Armed Forces, Veterans, Reserve Forces, Military School Pupils, Cadet Forces, Armed Forces Family Members and NATO Forces serving in the UK. Any member found not to be part of these will be immediately removed from the Forces Equine website.
- Other advertisements contained on the Forces Equine website contain materials created and submitted by third parties. The Forces Equine excludes all liability for this material and any illegality that may arise from these.
- The Forces Equine website contains links to third party websites that are not maintained or controlled by Forces Equine. Whilst Forces Equine does pick its companies carefully it cannot be held liable for any material on these sites and any illegal or wrong information on these sites.
- Laws governing the Terms and Conditions on this website shall be subject to only the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
- Forces Equine endeavours to maintain the service it provides are being free from defects though it is not responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damaged for any errors or omissions within the service.
- All trademarks referred to on this website are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. Forces Equine, its directors and its employees cannot be liable for any copyright or trademark infringements.
- Forces Equine reserves the right to remove any user found to be abusing any of the services and ban them from the website. This can be conducted without consent of the member.
- Results can take up to 5 working days to show on the Forces Equine website, especially on weekends. Forces Equine will endeavour to add the results to members' scores as soon as it has seen all relevant score sheets or other paperwork has been vetted by the Forces Equine Head Office leagues & results team.
- Forces Equine is an open and fair service that tries to provide the best to all its members. It does not shine favourably on anyone and hence it does not accept any advice or abuse from any member. Forces Equine is a private limited company that offers the service on behalf of its members and is in no way being in competition with other similar companies, associations or organisations. Forces Equine will not accept bullying or abuse from members of these similar companies, associations or organisations and will remove the counted parties from Forces Equine for life.
- If you wish to stop your membership at any time, we request this in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and from your membership registered email address or in writing to our head office postal address below; Membership Department, Forces Equine HQ, Sparkhouse, Enterprise Lincoln Building, University Of Lincoln, Rope Walk, Lincoln, LN6 7DQ
- As an independent organisation, we are not governed by the MoD. Memberships are actioned on a personal level and at the individuals wish. If you fall into the criteria of Forces Equine eligibility to join, please proceed further. All memberships agree to our full terms and conditions.
- Forces Equine is a member and certificated by the ICO - Data Protection.