Forces Equine Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below govern your use of the Forces Equine website and its services. The Forces Equine is operated by Forces Equine Ltd, Company Registration Number 08203892, on behalf of the Ministry Of Defence. When the Forces Equine is mentioned below it will refer to Forces Equine Ltd and will cover its employees or directors or share holders.
Terms and Conditions for an Online Account
This section of the Terms and Conditions concerns the use of the website and the use of the online offers, cash back offers, gift cards and other saving options on the website. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not use this website. If you do use the website, your conduct indicates that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, and do not hold the Forces Equine or any of its employees or directors or share holders accountable for any information contained or not contained with the website.
- Forces Equine provides discounts for companies offering equitation goods and services. The transactions that take place with these companies are done through their external sites and thus are not completed on the Forces Equine website. Thus it is the companies that are responsible for the transaction security on any purchases made. Forces Equine provides all its members the ability to interact, promote and experience equitation associated events and information that enables the sporting environment to thrive and offer the best to its members that it can offer.
- Forces Equine reserves the right to remove any user for the site, freeze their account and revoke their membership without prior warning if it feels the member is a breach to security or could be in the future.
- Forces Equine reserves the right to remove any user found to be abusing the discounts or other services or any other call to actions provided and ban them from the website. This can be conducted without consent of the member.
- Registered members are responsible for the safe keeping of user names and passwords and must make sure that they take all necessary steps to disclose information for unauthorised users. Forces Equine reserves the right to ask any of its members to change their password at any point it deems necessary to protect the account.
- Members must not create multiple accounts or try to change their membership number. Members must not lend or grant others their permission to use their membership rights. If any member is found to abuse the use of their membership then their account will be deleted without explanation or proof. That member will no longer be able to re-apply for another membership. If a password is forgotten or lost then the user must go through the appropriate route of the forgotten password link. Members must contact the Forces Equine team if this cannot be achieved or if further problems occur through the Help Centre area of the website.
- The use of this website is reserved for those of the UK's Defence Community, Police Service, Ambulance Service and Fire Service. This includes the Serving Armed Forces, Veterans, Reserve Forces, Cadet Forces, Armed Forces Family Members and NATO Forces serving in the UK. Any member found not to be part of these will be immediately removed from the Forces Equine website.
- Other advertisements contained on the Forces Equine website contain materials created and submitted by third parties. The Forces Equine excludes all liability for this material and any illegality that may arise from these.
- The Forces Equine website contains links to third party websites that are not maintained or controlled by Forces Equine. Whilst Forces Equine does pick its companies carefully it cannot be held liable for any material on these sites and any illegal or wrong information on these sites.
- Laws governing the Terms and Conditions on this website shall be subject to only the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use.
- Forces Equine endeavours to maintain the service it provides are being free from defects though it is not responsible or liable for any consequential loss or damaged for any errors or omissions within the service.
- All trademarks referred to on this website are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners. Forces Equine, its directors and its employees cannot be liable for any copyright or trademark infringements.
- Forces Equine reserves the right to remove any user found to be abusing any of the services and ban them from the website. This can be conducted without consent of the member.
- Results can take up to 5 working days to show on the Forces Equine website, especially on weekends. Forces Equine will endeavour to add the results to members' scores as soon as it has been all relevant score sheets or other paperwork has been vetted by the Forces Equine team.
- Forces Equine is an open and fair service that tries to provide the best to all its members. It does not shine favourably on anyone and hence it does not accept any advice or abuse from any member. Forces Equine is a private limited company that offers the service on behalf of its members and is in no way being in competition with other similar companies, associations or organisations. Forces Equine will not accept bullying or abuse from members of these similar companies, associations or organisations and will remove the counted parties from Forces Equine for life.
- The Executive Committee is made up of several FE members who represent all equine disciplines and Military and public services members. Head by the Chairman, the Executive Committee is there to be an unbiased group who deals with any cases of breaches of FE policy. The Executive Committee have the right to hold an Out Of Committee meeting, investigate a situation with all available evidence and vote on any potential discipline sanctions. Steps are taken as per para 19.
- If a member believes that they have suffered discrimination the matter can be raised through to FE's Safeguarding Officer who will bring it to the Chairman's and Executive Committee's notice and discussed at an exceptional Out Of Committee D&I meeting who will look at all the evidence available and cast a vote on whether the accused individual should be disciplined and what level of sanction may be issued. The Executive Committee will vote with the majority carried; however, the Chairman can overrule the Executive Committee whose decision is final. The Chairman, on behalf of the Executive Committee, will write to the accused individual explaining what behaviour or actions have breached FE rules, regulations, and policies. This will formulate a first warning or a final warning depending on the seriousness of the breach. After two written warnings from the Chairman and Executive Committee will result in the individual's membership being revoked. Any of the following sanctions can be imposed:
- A reprimand
- Disqualification to representing Forces Equine at any event
- Disqualification of qualifying to a Forces Equine event
- Suspension of membership
- Your membership ceased with immediate effect
- Horse/Pony disqualified from further Forces Equine competitions
- Forces Equine's Executive Committee is made up of the following volunteers:
- David Heath French – Chairman & Military
- Caroline Vine – Discipline & Prison service
- Nikki Byrne – Safeguarding Officer
- Nicola Miller – Police service
- Jenna Hastings – Secretary & Police service
- Debi Heath French – Treasurer & Social Media
- Amy Meecham – Diversity & Inclusion and Disability